Spring is a great time to Detox — In general, the spring and fall – times when the seasons are changing – are great times to cleanse.
- Lukewarm/Hot lemon water (with or without honey) during the day as much as you would like – especially first thing in the morning and in-between any detox juices to aid in digestion
- Stored toxins that are mobilized during a detox cleanse must be released out of the system or they are can be reabsorbed into the system. Lukewarm/hot lemon water aids in promoting eliminating.
- This is a great way to help boost your immune system
- Certain foods and drinks, such as coffee and sugar, should be phased out before starting the detox cleanse in order to avoid headaches and other reactions.
2 Additional Great Tips:
- A 10-20 minute daily yoga practice will be provided which will aid in promoting overall digestion, enhancing circulation, and providing mental awareness.
- During any detox program – stress can have a negative impact on detoxification:
- Try to get plenty of rest. Go to bed as early as you can and take naps if possible.
- Be honest with yourself about what you are trying to detox mentally