For all of you yogis that workout a lot… as well as in general (especially Spring and Fall when the weather is changing and we are more prone to lose a few more strands of hair when brushing or experience our hair changing texture (i.e. drier or oilier than natural) here are 3 great tips for great hair:
- Tips on how to apply – massage the oil to your hair (especially the scalp) — make sure you massage it in well — and let it “sit” for 15-20 minutes at least before you shower.
- It is great to do once a week or once every couple of weeks.
- I typically just shampoo when washing my hair after applying oil.
- Similarly to applying oil – massage into your hair (especially the scalp) and let it “sit” for 15-20 minutes
- I always use gloves — similar to the ones used when applying hair color as the mayonnaise can tend to “smell-up” my hands – though it does soften them up nicely! :)).
- Another great tip — I usually only shampoo (and not apply conditioner) when washing my hair.
- Poor half a can or the whole can on your hair and massage in (depends on the thickness and length of your hair on the amount you’ll need) and let it “sit” for 15-20 minutes.
- Great to do once every couple of months.
- Depends on how your hair is feeling to shampoo and condition or just shampoo.