Brand new to the studio - no need to sign up in advance.
Doors lock promptly at class start - simply walk in 15 min prior to start to attend.
Level markers are to help you identify the class that best suits your for your body, mind & spirit needs. If you are brand new to yoga or returning after a break, we highly recommend starting with a LEVEL 1 class.
Level 1: Ideal for those newer to yoga or those looking for focused holds and details of alignment
Level 1.5: Ideal for beginners or those looking to focus on alignment & ready to explore moderate pacing
Level 2: All Levels, dynamic pace. Some yoga experience helpful or prior attendance in Level 1 or 1.5
Level 2.5: Intermediate, vigorous pace. Yoga experience strongly recommended or consistent Level 2 attendance
Level 3: Advanced athletic pace. Consistent Power Yoga experience required or consistent Level 2.5 attendance
MASTER CLASS: Pre-Registration Required prior to attending via email
View the latest class timings here - click on class name for description:
CALL STUDIO DIRECTLY DURING HOLIDAYS or INCLEMENT WEATHER:
Here are a few helpful tips to ensure your class experience with us is zen!
1. Doors open 15 minutes prior to class when classes are back to back and 30 minutes prior for all other classes. New Students please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Doors lock promptly at class start - latecomers cannot be accomodated.
2. No Pre-Registration Necessary unless attending Pre-Natal, Post-Natal, Beginners Series or any Workshop. You do not need to call ahead or pre-register to attend any of our classes. Walk-ins are welcome to classes marked as All Levels. AmazonLocal new students please bring your voucher as well as a photo ID to activate. Please read the voucher to select appropriate class to attend.
3. Wear loose comfortable clothing, as in the gym. Yoga is practiced barefoot. Bring a yoga mat, towel and water (towel and mat can be rented for $1).
4. Leave valuables at home. We cannot be responsible for any lost items or stolen items. We provide cubbies for your shoes, cell-phones and keys while you attend class.
5. Hydrate before class. It is recommended to practice on a light stomach so try not to eat a heavy meal/snack 2 hours prior to class.
6. No talking please in the studio room before, during or after class. Feel free to enjoy your conversations in our Lounge. Please do not leave during meditation or relaxation at the end of class as it is disruptful to those in class.
7. Please do share with your instructor about any injuries, pregnancies, returning from surgery, delivery etc, previous conditions or any feedback about class. This dialogue is very important for safely guiding you in class and recommended appropriate class styles. It is how we learn more about your needs and better serve them next class.
8. Yoga is non-competitive. We inspire each other by doing our personal best. Do not feel pressure you have to do every pose. Listen to your body and take breaks as needed.
9. Most of all, come with an open mind and a willingness to embrace a new experience.
Thank you for sharing your practice with Soul Power Yoga.
Don’t see a class and/or time you would like?
Send us your suggestions at email@example.com