RYS 300 - Program Description & Promise
Are you ready to step into a leadership role as a yoga educator and thought leader? This is your opportunity to command impactful workshops, continuing education and training.
Learn how to command in person and online teaching by:
Recently, Yoga Alliance revised their standards to allow for online certification through 2021. This means our private personalized teacher training can be attended safely from your home virtually and still allow you to register with Yoga Alliance upon graduation.
The 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is open to those who have completed Soul Power Yoga
Embrace Your Power 200 hour YTT or an equivalent 200 hour program and is broken into the following modules
- Pranayama: More than just Basic Breathing
- Advanced Asana
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology
- Teaching Methodology as a Lead Instructor
- Creative and Impactful Sequencing
- Art of Verbal and Hands-on Experienced Adjustments
- Enhanced Teaching Skills
- Own your Worth: Breakdown Blockages of Growth
- Deeper Understanding & Application of Ayurveda
- Modern and Real World Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
- Practice Teaching: How to Command the Room
Why train with Soul Power?
Let’s be honest, the yoga industry is saturated with yoga teachers. To truly stand out, command the room and create meaningful impactful requires refinement of your craft.
Soul Power 300hr Training Program is for the lifelong learner seeking to elevate their body, mind and spirit. Through small focused training groups, you get committed teachers coaching, educating and mentoring your growth. Never feel intimidated by a large training group or overwhelmed by long training days.
Our 300 hour program is way beyond a yoga education. It takes the experience to a new level of personal evolution allowing you to create powerful transformation in your personal and professional life.
Your Teaching Team
Program Pre-Requisites & Who Should Join
- currently teaching yoga
- interested in teaching yoga
- ready to further their studies in yoga
- seeking to jumpstart their yoga practice after a hiatus or injury
- community wellness teachers
- wellness entrepreneurs
- wanting to improve their communication in groups
- unable to commit to 8-12 hr training days and need a flexible schedule
- ready to shift from being stuck and begin living an empowered life
Teacher Training Timeline
Our goal is for you to complete the training over 20 weeks. If you need more time, let’s talk about a private Independent Study program. We are present for you every step of the way and committed to your education.